A solid strategic plan and understanding of the market creates the foundation for target identification. We leverage our deep understanding of the market to evaluate potential targets and their market position to inform investment thesis development.
Our project teams curate a detailed perspective on a target’s existing and future markets to assess the inherent attractiveness of its business and potential returns. We help clients:
- Assess current state needs to determine merger potential
- Evaluate organizational competencies and compare to industry benchmarks
- Clarify strategic acquisition needs and drivers
- Define market conditions and forces driving current activity
- Perform market assessments to identify sectors in line with acquisition strategy
- Overlay our deep understanding of targets
Our approach involves a continuum of activities focused on driving a “Go” or “No-Go” acquisition decision.
The full range of services provided to our clients includes due diligence, synergy quantification, target valuation and deal structuring.
Our unique market perspective and experience allow us to see untapped value in a target—our utilization of big data analytics allows clients to quantify the magnitude of post-acquisition opportunities and structure a winning deal. We help clients:
- Analyze the market
- Review the existing operating model, including a SWOT analysis and market positioning evaluation
- Assess the strategic opportunity
- Conduct book of business analytics
- Administer surveys and conduct market outreach
- Complete target valuation and combined entity valuation
- Negotiate transaction structuring and develop deal documents
- Develop synergy capture value plans
Foundational to a successful post-acquisition strategy is the ability of the acquiring firm to effectively plan, manage, and execute the capture of opportunities identified through diligence.
Through a collaborative and tailored approach, we identify the most valuable synergies and create a plan focused on capturing accretive value. We can help with:
- Synergy and value creation plans
- Operating model and organizational redesign
- IT, systems and operations integration
- Sales and product strategy / analytics
- Network and medical management optimization
- Organizational integration roadmaps